Thursday 2 February 2017

Thursday Thirteen 2017 #1



February is my favourite month , it's the season of love and weddings .
It's also Cupid's Undie Run and I need to look trim (though I left that a bit late)

I'm also in a regional squad team to race our Dragon boat 500m to the podium at NSW Championships in 3 weeks.
Not as easy as it looks , each boat is 40ft long with 22 on board.

Missed New year's resolutions ? I did not ; February well I started a few things.



  1. Febfast ...I am giving up chocolate for a month (picked the shortest)
  2. Listen to this podcast and others - Is there something you've always meant to do, wanted to do, but just ... haven't? Matt Cutts suggests: Try it for 30 days ...
  3. Going Minimalist - #MinsGame
  4. Here’s how it works… Find a friend or family member: someone who’s willing to get rid of their excess stuff. This month, each of you must get rid of one thing on the first day. On the second, two things. Three items on the third. So forth, and so on. Anything can go! I joined with 'my inspiration for life  -  Sammie' +The Annoyed Thyroid
  5. Joined Stridekick challenge for steps - 250,000 month plus ideally 100,000 this week for Garmin challenge.
  6. Learn to Ten Pin bowl for 4 weeks with my twinions (1/4 complete)
  7. February's my 1 sec video
  8. Group exercise class 3 x per week at my gym - cross training and strength classes and maybe yoga.
  9.  Plastic Bag free February
  10.  Joined Fat Mum slim's #Goodlifegang February weekly challenges are wk5 take ten minutes to connect with your family each day wk6 / make a date with a friend, partner or family member wk7 / go tech-free for a day wk8 / put your health first : book an eye check
  11. If that wasn't enough +Operation Move  community challenge with squats and burpees
  12.  Use the rowing machine 3 times a week x 2kms.
  13.  Garmin recorded Run or walk or paddle 5kms per day (marry with my 250,000 steps a month with Stridekick)
  14. Blog 13 times in February (2/13)

I am so grateful for each donation - large or small I value them all.
https://cupidsundierun2017.everydayhero.com/au/trish